Asian Perspectives Global Issues
Hong Kong as International Hub
- Global Sourcing and Domestic Value Added in Exports, Edwin Lai, Steffan Qi, and Heiwai Tang, July 2022.
- Uncertainty, Imperfect Information and Learning over the Firm's Life Cycle, Cheng Chen, Tatsuro Senga and Hongyong Zhang, July 2022.
- Fast Fashion, with Ana Fernandes and Heiwai Tang, Economic Journal, April 2022.
- Trade Networks and Firm Value: Evidence from the US-China Trade War, Yi Huang, Chen Lin, Sibo Liu, and Heiwai Tang, Journal of International Economics, April 2022.
- Currency Carry Trade by Trucks: The Curious Case of China's Massive Imports from Itself, Xuepeng Liu, Heiwai Tang, Zhi Wang, and Shang-Jin Wei, Review of Finance, January 2022.
- Learning and Information Transmission within Multinational Corporations, Cheng Chen, Chang Sun, and Hongyong Zhang, European Economic Review, September 2021.
- Hong Kong’s Green Path to Becoming a Regional Carbon Trading Centre, Hong Kong Economic Journal, July 2022
- Forging Hong Kong into an ESG Metropolis and a Zero-carbon Economy, Hong Kong Economic Journal, May 2022
- A Microanalysis of Hong Kong’s Reindustrialization, Hong Kong Economic Journal, January 2022
- Why Now is the Best Time for Hong Kong’s Economic Transformation, Hong Kong Economic Journal, June 2021
- The 50-year Impact of Positive Non-interventionism on Hong Kong, Hong Kong Economic Journal, April 2021
- Hong Kong’s Third Economic Transformation: What Are We Waiting for?, Hong Kong Economic Journal, October 2020