The China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) provides an early indication each month of economic activities in the Chinese manufacturing sector. It is jointly published by China Federation of Logistics & Purchasing (CFLP) and the National Bureau of Statistics.
A curated collection of market data on China's economy, with special reference to sourcing, supply chains, distribution and retail.
From the author
- Putting the Populist Revolt in its Place
- China Reform: Tackling Finance from the Ground Up
- Asia-Global Dialogue - 6 December, 2013
- Resolution for 2012: Do not extrapolate!
- In Conversation with Michael Spence: On Globalization
- In Conversation with Xiao Geng: On Wealth Creation and Inequality
- In Conversation with William Overholt: On Easing and Developing Markets
- Have You Seen... On the Information Technology Agreement